Gunsite forum - site down ?

Started by Newton, May 01, 2024, 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newton

Greetings
Have not been able to bring up gunsite for a few days now ?
Is the site active and accessible ?
or
Problem on my side ?

Tripodmvr

My computer got hacked and they posted some rubbish on Gunsite. I was banned and have not bothered to rejoin.

Newton

Hackers post on Gunsite ?
Were they from GFSA ?  ::)  :)

Quote from: Tripodmvr on May 01, 2024, 12:36 PMMy computer got hacked and they posted some rubbish on Gunsite. I was banned and have not bothered to rejoin.

Seems many have suffered THAT fate ..

Treeman

Quote from: Tripodmvr on May 01, 2024, 12:36 PMMy computer got hacked and they posted some rubbish on Gunsite. I was banned and have not bothered to rejoin.
The GunSite ban love affair is long standing.
 Fuck em !
When that false friend KK guy did his play up to me with that human horror Big T, the cause was good, get rid of a absolute cunt, the reasons only came out later when I stopped dancing to his commands. That whole GS is a little powerplay with the Superior Beings being the moderators. I must say however there are mods like Cammo that just moderate, no superior being perceptions.
 ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  thought I would battle without GS, but I still have most of the guys on all other media.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

jager

Quote from: Treeman on May 01, 2024, 07:53 PM**************
The GunSite ban love affair is long standing.
 Fuck em !
When that false friend KK guy did his play up to me with that human horror Big T, the cause was good, get rid of a absolute cunt, the reasons only came out later when I stopped dancing to his commands. That whole GS is a little powerplay with the Superior Beings being the moderators. I must say however there are mods like Cammo that just moderate, no superior being perceptions.
 ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  thought I would battle without GS, but I still have most of the guys on all other media.

The 2 you mention pretty much killed that site.  On the odd occasion that the site isn't down these days, it's just the same handful of people still posting.

The articles on the front page must be close to 10 years old now.

big5ifty

Or it could be that the site admin simply forgot to renew either the hosting package, or the domain registration.

Kola

Domain registration is active until 15/05/2024.

It could be a host of other things - pun intended.

I have not logged on there in years since it became flooded with covid and political discussions more than anything else, and then there are the few mods with massive chips on their shoulders as well.