My 357 Smith Wesson for sale

Started by Treeman, Jun 04, 2023, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treeman

Blue rubbed off end of barrel side other than that pretty perfect condition. I see now in photo bit of dust on weapon  :-\ did not see , eyes are just to bad without glass's.
R7500 or what say yee ?

IMG-20230603-WA0059 by David Frank Allen, on Flickr

IMG-20230603-WA0062 by David Frank Allen, on Flickr
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

oafpatroll

Would love to take that off your hands but sadly the toy fund is depleted. GLWS.

Tree, would you kindly open the cylinder and post a picture of the model number in the cylinder crane?

Treeman

Quote from: 223 on Jun 05, 2023, 06:55 PMTree, would you kindly open the cylinder and post a picture of the model number in the cylinder crane?
Liker giving me work :-X
Like 4 alarm systems and 2 locking system and leave the house to actually hold it in my hand.

Jokes aside, ye sure - would you mind sharing why? What can I learn here ?
Therefore I am me.

Treeman

Therefore I am me.

Quote from: Treeman on Jun 05, 2023, 07:18 PM
Quote from: 223 on Jun 05, 2023, 06:55 PMTree, would you kindly open the cylinder and post a picture of the model number in the cylinder crane?
Liker giving me work :-X
Like 4 alarm systems and 2 locking system and leave the house to actually hold it in my hand.

Jokes aside, ye sure - would you mind sharing why? What can I learn here ?

A S&W revolver's model number sits there behind the crane, on the part of the frame below the barrel stub.
This model number, usually something like "19-2" would give any potential buyer a much better insight into what exact revolver it is.

Not the serial number, mind you.  One should never post a serial number or ID number on an open forum.