The STT thread ;)

Started by Ds J, Dec 05, 2023, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ds J

STT = sincere thanks thread.

First one goes to Treeman for 6kg worth of .410 reloading goodies, together with a .410 shotgun for my kids!

oafpatroll

Very cool gift and thread in response to it. Seeding an interest in firearms and their feeding in the next generation is valuable work. In my experience people with a serious interest in guns seem to be much less likely than average of being untrustworthy tossers.

troglodyte

An unusual thread title indeed, I first thought that someone had gotten a little bit confused with the Hornady SST bullets name.

If I were to think of an thank you, it would be to the peoples who keep posting and in doing so keep the site alive. I am told a good site is a bit like planting a seed that needs watering for some time before it provides shade and fruit. In the beginning everyone can carry water to the plant, but not everyone will, in the end though, everyone sits in the shade and eats from the fruit.
Most will never even think of how the tree got to be what it is.

Thank you to the contributors.

JamesNotBond

;D   my whole 35 posts, what would you have done without me?

Tripodmvr

THANK YOU JAMES. Words normally spoken to the chauffeur. Here for the 35 posts.

A big thanks to Treeman and Ds J for there contributions and keeping the chats going. We need Cody to come and give his views on hunting and outdoor life. You have made memories that will endure up to a ripe age.

Treeman

Ya Cody was all GunSite enthusiastic, but the false nice guy did him in. Can not believe that cunt deleted his life post. The exact thing he wanted Big T removed from Gun Site for, talk about a deceitful person.
Anycase I signed Cody up when I joined, did it all for him and handed it to him like, but he has not yet started it.
I think a nudge is called for  ;D 
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Ds J

Quote from: Ds J on Dec 05, 2023, 08:42 PMSTT = sincere thanks thread.

First one goes to Treeman for 6kg worth of .410 reloading goodies, together with a .410 shotgun for my kids!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/196234911@N08/995Pdb82Tf

oafpatroll

Wow, that's a lovely little thing. Like a shotgun scalpel.

Treeman

I searched loooong and hard for that little gun, I wanted a historical 410 with skeleton frame since a late teen. It had to be take down. There was just something so special about the little gun and being able to hide it in your cloths, on your body.
Suppose the 007 thing may have played a role.

I eventually found the above one, when I already had 3 or 4 other 410's. I was chuffed, and was going to go do the licence 7 - 8 years ago.
 Tomorrow !
Tomorrow !
                           Tomorrow !
And so it went on.  I had somehow lost the "I want" thing about guns.
This year I have sold perhaps 5 weapons and given away maybe 5 as well.

I regret giving this weapon away !

I also know it would have also been  fascination for a few months and then a safe queen.

So Ya ! fkt !
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.