Lee "0" buckshot mold # 92077

Started by oafpatroll, Jun 30, 2023, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oafpatroll

Looking for a single ought / 0 Lee buckshot mold which I need to go down the homebrewed Federal Flite Control rabbit hole. It's number 92077 and throws a .320" pellet. If anyone has a copy gathering dust pls let me know what you'd like for it.

DuaneWessels

That is a new Lee product that has not arrived here yet.
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

oafpatroll

Damn, that's going to cause me wallet pain. When are you expecting it to arrive and can I get in line?

Treeman

Quote from: oafpatroll on Jun 30, 2023, 12:00 PMDamn, that's going to cause me wallet pain. When are you expecting it to arrive and can I get in line?
Get it straight from Duane, he takes care of it all and if its faulty or wrong, all the online faults, he takes the knock. Trust me on this, although its been long since I bought new toys, its just better to ask, order through 480BC
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

DuaneWessels

Quote from: oafpatroll on Jun 30, 2023, 12:00 PMDamn, that's going to cause me wallet pain. When are you expecting it to arrive and can I get in line?

I will try to get on the next order. Lee has a few cool new things I want to stock. Inline bullet feeders, 147gr 9mmp molds and few other bits.
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

oafpatroll

Quote from: DuaneWessels on Jul 03, 2023, 06:56 AMI will try to get on the next order. Lee has a few cool new things I want to stock. Inline bullet feeders, 147gr 9mmp molds and few other bits.

Thanks Duane. Consider it sold. Will email you.

Treeman

Quote from: oafpatroll on Jul 03, 2023, 09:11 AM
Quote from: DuaneWessels on Jul 03, 2023, 06:56 AMI will try to get on the next order. Lee has a few cool new things I want to stock. Inline bullet feeders, 147gr 9mmp molds and few other bits.

Thanks Duane. Consider it sold. Will email you.

Duane got me the non existent 16 gauge from 12 gauge conversion kit for my Lee Load All - the unobtainable or so they said.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.