Is it because I'm getting old ...

Started by big5ifty, Jul 30, 2022, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big5ifty

Today I encountered what I consider to be a classic ass-hole, or an irritating little prick, on the shootng range.

The range has a sign that says "No vehicles permitted on the range". It's a 300 meter range, and in the past we could drive to the 300 meter line to set up, but recently the sheer number of vehicles made this a problem, so people are requested to walk instead. Hence the sign.

Not the world class prick.

While we on the line, shooting at our targets, this f#cking moron is hooting in his car, just past the firing line, shouting that he wants to move forward.

Firstly, he could have just walked over to us and asked us to cease fire, not sat in his car and hooted at us, and secondly, he's not supposed to be driving his car on the range.

I went to the range officer and lodged my objection to the fact that they allow f*cking morons there.

You, the short little c*nt in the white SUV, with a very well behaved pit bull pup. Learn manners from your dog, idiot.

Am I just getting old, or is the world getting more full of stupid f$ching idiots ?

Ds J

At a local range, an older guy sat with his wife and two lap dogs under a roof near the shooting stand.

As another guy started shooting the dogs went wild, so the kind older guy put the dogs in the vehicle and parked it under the roof to get them out of the sun.

The shooter started yelling and cursing at the older people for parking their vehicle in the shade, and for having their dogs along.

It turned out that the kind old chap was owner of the range.  ;D  ;D  ;D

XXXXXX

I do not think your little guy was the owner. He was probably a self-righteous, once-a-year shooter who simply had to maintain his shooting status and didn't bother to look at the boards restricting movement. Getting angry at him is a waste of energy and time. Let the RO handle it.

oafpatroll

Quote from: Ds J on Jul 30, 2022, 10:36 PMI do not think your little guy was the owner. He was probably a self-righteous, once-a-year shooter who simply had to maintain his shooting status and didn't bother to look at the boards restricting movement. Getting angry at him is a waste of energy and time. Let the RO handle it.

He definitely wasn't. Pierre is the boss guy there and he and his team are quality folks. I generally have good results at Rooikraal but like everywhere there are occasionally ass hats that show up. Big ego wankers will do what they do whether that be behind the wheel of a car or at a shooting range.