I'll health

Started by coolman10177, Jul 11, 2023, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolman10177

Howzit guys

In May last year I unfortunately became severely ill. I was admitted into high care with Gillian Barr syndrome which is complete paralysi.

I landed up spending 4 months in hospital. I was finally discharged home.

Since being at home I have received regular physiotherapy. I have regained about 80% of movement. I am relearning how to walk again.

Unfortunately my hands still need a lot of work and can't close them properly. As a result I cannot pull the trigger of a firearm.

It has been a long time since I have been to the range. I truly miss the range and hope to get back to action soon. I wonder how much my shooting ability has degraded since last going to the range and is a skill I will probably also need to relearn

When I am able to get back on the range I will be the first one there. I think a few hours on range will definitely help with my recovery

Tripodmvr

Sorry to hear. I have my hand that is healing very slowly and still need a tendon transplant. The effect this is having is quite astounding as the physical part is relatively small. The psychological impact is however immense. Your positive outlook is inspiring. Hope and pray that your day on the range will happen soon.

Ds J

We are committed to alternative medicine. According to some of our contacts, GB syndrome is due to poison and/or the presence of heavy metals.

Maybe test yourself for such?

coolman10177

Quote from: Ds J on Jul 11, 2023, 03:43 PMWe are committed to alternative medicine. According to some of our contacts, GB syndrome is due to poison and/or the presence of heavy metals.

Maybe test yourself for such?

I am waiting to get confirmation from the department of health on the exact cause of my GBS but I am 95% sure it was caused by the COVID vaccine.

Treeman

Yes, I have found that our conversations on the phone convey a very positive person with a rather humble personia. coolman, if I may ask, how old are you and do you, have you had any previous physical ailments.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Ds J

Vaccine ailments and complications are often met. Guillaume Barrett and shingles have often been mentioned. I'll PM a dr's contact details who might be able to assist with the symptoms.

coolman10177

Quote from: Treeman on Jul 11, 2023, 06:05 PMYes, I have found that our conversations on the phone convey a very positive person with a rather humble personia. coolman, if I may ask, how old are you and do you, have you had any previous physical ailments.

Thank you for the kind words. I am 32 years old. I only suffer from eczema and mild arthritis Otherwise I am happy and healthy