Molds for Magma Machines

Started by Bullet Corp, Aug 31, 2022, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullet Corp

Bullet Corp manufactures Magma molds.

Please email ruan@bulletcorp.co.za for prices and orders.
45 acp 200gr MP Magma.png

oafpatroll

Those are some nice looking molds!

Treeman

What would it cost to make a custom mold to some or another spec, say I want a 303 mold, cut to .314 and the point to be flat. Just for example.
Not as a quote, just as indicator of custom mold prices, what would something like that cost? Is it a R1000 item or a R3000  item.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Bullet Corp

Quote from: Treeman on Aug 31, 2022, 07:18 PMWhat would it cost to make a custom mold to some or another spec, say I want a 303 mold, cut to .314 and the point to be flat. Just for example.
Not as a quote, just as indicator of custom mold prices, what would something like that cost? Is it a R1000 item or a R3000  item.

Custom molds are R3000 using the same size block as our 8 cavities molds. So depending what size bullet you need you will get 8 to 6 cavities from it.

Bullet Corp

Treeman

Quote from: Bullet Corp on Sep 01, 2022, 07:33 AM
Quote from: Treeman on Aug 31, 2022, 07:18 PMWhat would it cost to make a custom mold to some or another spec, say I want a 303 mold, cut to .314 and the point to be flat. Just for example.

Custom molds are R3000 using the same size block as our 8 cavities molds. So depending what size bullet you need you will get 8 to 6 cavities from it.
Thank you, I now have something to work towards, may take some time, but will get there.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.