Introducing the brand new Speras EST.

Started by DuaneWessels, Sep 05, 2022, 06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuaneWessels

ig1053.jpg

A compact, high-performance flashlight that boasts a Luminous SST40 LED with 1900lumens, 11 175Candela and a 211meter beam.
This flashlight can fulfil multiple tasks, perfect for Everyday Carry, Tactical and Outdoor tasks.
The EST is dual fuel, can run on the included 18650 battery and 2 x CR123A batteries as backup.
Featuring a side switch for mode changing and power indicator and an 18mm big tail switch for easy operation even when wearing gloves.
U Shaped Tail Cap prevents accidental operation.
Tempered ultra-clear TIR lens with AR coating and SMO reflector
Build from T6061 aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy with Type III Hard-anodizing.

Available now for only R850.00 including the 18650 battery!
https://480bc.co.za/Speras-EST

#480bcsupplies
#speras
#candelamatters
#allthereach
#flashlight #torch #tactical #edc #everydaycarry #flits #southafrica #africa #buitelewe #security #duelfuel #pewpew #allthelumens #trending #4x4 #safari #camping #torch

480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

Treeman

I met one of these on a bush pig hunt a week or two back, impressive little torch. I think lightie may have got it from you, because I thought it was a cheapie with the kid being 17 years old, only to be told its from some Combat place on the internet, proudly , "nearly R900 Uncle Dave"
Was a nice sized torch and spread for when looking for a dead pig in lucerne, my big one is just too big for ease of carry with rifle and such in the dark.

I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.