Ballistol Robla Solo Mil.

Started by DuaneWessels, May 25, 2022, 08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuaneWessels

ig864.jpeg

The tested and unsurpassed barrel cleaner.

Robla Solo MIL consists of very special compounds including ammonia. This formula has the power to dissolve residues of copper, tombac, zinc and lead. Steel, chrome and nickel are not attacked by Robla Solo MIL.

Keep your barrel in tip top condition.

https://480bc.co.za/Ballistol-Robla-Barrel-Cleaner

#480bcsupplies
#ballistol
#clp
#universaloil
#guncare
#guns #maintenance #pistol #southafrica #cz #sportshooting #shooting #accuracy #cleangun #rifle #gun #speed #shootingrange #practice #firearms
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

jager

Anything that's good for shotguns (removing plastic fouling) in that price range?

I've seen some insane prices for shotgun bore cleaner. Close to R900 a bottle.

DuaneWessels

Not that I know off...sorry
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

Treeman

Quote from: jager on May 25, 2022, 11:50 AMAnything that's good for shotguns (removing plastic fouling) in that price range?

I've seen some insane prices for shotgun bore cleaner. Close to R900 a bottle.
I have posted a thread under the "Guns" section in the cleaning sub section. Perhaps the old hands know of some DIY tricks. Sometimes there are hacks as simple as using Carburetor or Brake cleaner products.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Treeman

Was just thinking now when looking at my cleaning stuff, as much as I like the hacks and the money savers, would I be able to function properly without Ballistol and so forth? I think the answer is "no" as many a trick as I have and cheaper alternative in the end I still need the big name stuff.
I like to use my cheap alternatives for the generous application work, no worries about cost jobs and then I always end up with a known, proven brand as my last application.The hacks and so forth usually lack the other benefits of proven brands, things like lubrication, after cleaning protection and a host of other benefits - not damaging blueing being the first that comes to mind.
If I recall correctly, shotgun wad fouling has always been a problem, even when using products designed for it.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.