Loadmaster spares kit

Started by janfred, Jun 02, 2022, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janfred

Hi. Do you have a Loadmaster spares kit or do we have to order items seperately?

I find myself in need of primer plunger return spring. The small spring that pushes the priming punch back down to take the next primer. That is to me the greatest weakness of the loadmaster.

I find it an act of faith that the little spring is in the correct alignment with the plastic bump. I have been wrong twice so far when changing priming system. Paying courier fees for one small spring seems excessive.

DuaneWessels

Quote from: janfred on Jun 02, 2022, 12:53 PMHi. Do you have a Loadmaster spares kit or do we have to order items seperately?

I find myself in need of primer plunger return spring. The small spring that pushes the priming punch back down to take the next primer. That is to me the greatest weakness of the loadmaster.

I find it an act of faith that the little spring is in the correct alignment with the plastic bump. I have been wrong twice so far when changing priming system. Paying courier fees for one small spring seems excessive.

Stopped doing the kits because okes just wanted certain items. It used to be the index rod, ejector, o-ring and primer spring I have everything you need in stock...except the primer pin spring and both agents are sold out.
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za