Lee Precision Pro6000 Six Pack Progressive Reloading Press

Started by DuaneWessels, Jun 09, 2022, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuaneWessels

ig896.jpeg
So a high detailed pic has surfaced of the upcoming Lee Precision Pro6000 Six Pack Progressive reloading press.

ig894.jpeg
The carrier is definitely an evolution of the Pro4000 carrier. This pic is the bare carrier without a shell plate.
You can see the case retainers, same as the ones used on the Pro4000. They are easy to use and give good retention.
Index pin is also used as found on the Pro1000 and Pro4000. I personally think this has been the best update to the Pro1000.
Almost the same case ejector also.
And the same index ball type setup.
But the biggest plus is that there is no plastic on the carrier. The bottom does have a cover but that is made of zinc.

ig895.jpeg
The priming system definitely looks like a shuttle type feeder. And it does look like there will be a separation between the primers in the feed through and the one being primed. This is the reason that Lee states it will be safe to use with any kind of primer. The system on the Pro1000 and Load Master has no separation between the primers and this could lead to a chain reaction of primers being detonated. This new system will eliminate that.

It looks like it will be spring activated much like the case feed system of the new Pro1000 and Pro4000.

The priming system looks to be a new evolution for Lee but I for one am glad that they have stuck to their Primer Tray design...so much easier to load than those silly pipes.

Can't wait to get my hands on this press.

The press has also started to show up on a few USA retailers' websites, so I am guessing that the press will be released soon.

Follow us on Facebook, Telegram, Instagram or just simply join our mailing list for the latest news.

480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

big5ifty

DuaneWessels

Base Model, just the press, no shell plate or dies etc is $350.00 in the states. Complete kits are $500.00.

I am guessing the kits will be about R8000-R9000.00 here.
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za