When moderators become like polititians.

Started by Treeman, Nov 25, 2023, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treeman

A few days ago Cody told me that he could not find a thread on Gun Site that I started about his life and growing up. I helped him search for it ( yusslike! Its amazing what these kids know showed me tools and things I after 15 years have never used)

Anycase it appears that some Godly power removed, deleted the thread entirely, after like 10 years imagine that. So in response to "what now Dad ?" I tell him to pursue it, ask why.
The post asking why was also removed and Cody pointed that he can see the last ten people to visit site, why is one name in blue.

I explained to Cody that he has likely targeted as it may be construed that I was posting as him. What gets me is that he left his phone number so that anyone doubting him could phone him and chat on there own terms.

I do so that this Forum never gets like this, or is it "needs to" get like that?
Then again is not more of a question of "has a moderator" like that.

Cody posted another post called - Targeting A 15 Year Old, lets see what happens.

You know I was so surprised at a few things that came out in this matter. I did not realise till now how that little boy has grown, the mental agility that has developed. Things like showing me who has been on his posts, the statement of " If they ban me it does not matter, there are other things Dads"
Just little observations and conclusions he mentioned, was actually very interesting noting his conflict methodology.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Tripodmvr

Message found under General.

Moved: My life story thread has been deleted.
Started by Bonsai, Yesterday 21:19

janfred

Weird. I usually visit Gunsite by clicking on "New Posts" at the top. That way any new post comes up as a list. I have not seen the mentioned post

janfred

Quote from: Tripodmvr on Nov 25, 2023, 11:22 AMMessage found under General.

Moved: My life story thread has been deleted.
Started by Bonsai, Yesterday 21:19
Where has it been moved too?

Treeman

Deleted - like his request for an explanation, deleted and then his post - Targeting a 15 year old, also deleted. I have just sat back and watched him try figure this lot out.
Bit confusing for him I guess because KK was always friendly nice to Cody by message etc

What gets to me is how cowardly the man deleting Cody's posts must, he did wrong, must have realized it by now and tries to cover it up by using his position as a mod - deleting the proofs.
I remember a previous mod like that, they called him Big T. The mod I believe who is removing Cody's posts wanted Big T removed from Gun Site for doing exactly what he is doing now.

Pathetic - absolutely pathetic.
Anyway, I have suggested to Cody just to quit posting, leave it be, but I guess there is a dash of me in him "but Dad, its not fair" - guess now is a good time for him learn about smiling, friendly, lying manipulators.

Guess I better not push it too far here either, might end up with nowhere to post  ;D
Therefore I am me.

Tripodmvr

Let Cody post here. We need to pass on the baton and who better than people that have not been obnoxious or have time on hand to teach youngsters.

SouljaMan

That's messed up. Taking out their vengeance on a teenager for what his father done. Very petty, juvenile and autocratic. At least Big T had the guts to do it to your face. Though Big T should never have been a mod.

Treeman

Quote from: Tripodmvr on Nov 25, 2023, 04:53 PMLet Cody post here. We need to pass on the baton and who better than people that have not been obnoxious or have time on hand to teach youngsters.
You know Oom Drie, I never thought to join Cody up here - just never occured to me! Took me long to get him actually interest in the hobby at gun site.
 Yes I must get him to sign up.
Therefore I am me.

Quote from: Treeman on Nov 25, 2023, 02:45 PMDeleted - like his request for an explanation, deleted and then his post - Targeting a 15 year old, also deleted. I have just sat back and watched him try figure this lot out.
Bit confusing for him I guess because KK was always friendly nice to Cody by message etc

What gets to me is how cowardly the man deleting Cody's posts must, he did wrong, must have realized it by now and tries to cover it up by using his position as a mod - deleting the proofs.
I remember a previous mod like that, they called him Big T. The mod I believe who is removing Cody's posts wanted Big T removed from Gun Site for doing exactly what he is doing now.

Pathetic - absolutely pathetic.
Anyway, I have suggested to Cody just to quit posting, leave it be, but I guess there is a dash of me in him "but Dad, its not fair" - guess now is a good time for him learn about smiling, friendly, lying manipulators.

Guess I better not push it too far here either, might end up with nowhere to post  ;D

Methinks Bonsai posted a picture there on GS, with your mugshot also in it.  That must have triggered the delete bot...

Just shows where honesty will get you, well, sometimes.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, then it deserves to be destroyed by the truth...

Treeman

Methinks Bonsai posted a picture there on GS, with your mugshot also in it.  That must have triggered the delete bot...

Just shows where honesty will get you, well, sometimes.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, then it deserves to be destroyed by the truth...
[/quote]
Jealousy makes you nasty, but some fuckers have practiced their whole miserable, divorced, lonely pathetic existence to be a doos, and it shows.
Therefore I am me.