Cast bullets for sale

Started by J and M Custom Cast Bulle, Aug 18, 2022, 06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J and M Custom Cast Bulle

Hi everyone Dave invited me to join the forum. My name is Johan and I cast bullets as a business. I have bullets available for most handgun calibers from .25ACP to .454 Casull. I also do rifle bullets in .224 .308 .312 .375 and .458 as well as shotgun slugs and muzzleloader bullets.

oafpatroll

Quote from: J and M Custom Cast Bulle on Aug 18, 2022, 06:35 PMHi everyone Dave invited me to join the forum. My name is Johan and I cast bullets as a business. I have bullets available for most handgun calibers from .25ACP to .454 Casull. I also do rifle bullets in .224 .308 .312 .375 and .458 as well as shotgun slugs and muzzleloader bullets.

Howzit Johan, welcome. I'm a keen slug shooter, what 12g slugs do you offer?

troglodyte

Hello Johan.
Would you please PM me or E Mail, your Email- Web Page - cell number, I will then open a slot for you in the dealers section as well with a link to you and your contact details.

Please feel free to update your add regularly in the Sales section as well (perhaps  with a cell #).

J and M Custom Cast Bulle

Hi Troglodyte. My cell number is 0721742380 and my email is jwsteyn458johan@gmail.com regards Johan