Another great hunter entrapped by woman

Started by Treeman, Nov 15, 2023, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Treeman on Nov 17, 2023, 05:08 PM
Quote from: oafpatroll on Nov 17, 2023, 04:06 PM
Quote from: Tripodmvr on Nov 17, 2023, 03:19 PMYou pass on a great deal of what you learnt from your parents, so you can be extremely grateful to them for what they achieved with you.

Couldn't agree more with this.
Geeeees ! never thought of it like that,  :o  my parents did not have much to work with  ;D , I at one stage was in the holding cells at least once a month, mostly whacking cops or whacking cops back, fighting - fighting - few car accidents, breaking a cops fingers, joy riding a police van ( not my fault, they left the keys in the van while arresting a drunk friend, so we parked the van somewhere else - only got caught because it was such fun playing on the radio)
Ya - my parents must have worked overtime. Amazing I have no criminal record, just fkn naughty, no real crimes - except when we went roof surfing on the airport runway, no one else found it fun. Luckily I had to report for national service in about 5 hours, so I was kinda let off - be it with a few bruises and bumps I achieved along the way.

Fortunanately, for both of you, Cody was not there to witness all off that...

It is true, kids don't do what their parents tell them to, they just copy them.

Since Cody has a new hunting buddy now, you might as well take up golfing?   :o

Ds J

Question to derail the thread: why do (most) womenfolks love a bunch of flowers?  :)  :)

Treeman

Quote from: Ds J on Nov 19, 2023, 05:39 PMQuestion to derail the thread: why do (most) womenfolks love a bunch of flowers?  :)  :)
Derail thread? geeeees, fkn sideways statement of 2023 - but ya, damm interesting.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Againstthegrains

Quote from: Ds J on Nov 19, 2023, 05:39 PMQuestion to derail the thread: why do (most) womenfolks love a bunch of flowers?  :)  :)

Flowers are plant genitals ... go figure?

oafpatroll

Quote from: Againstthegrains on Dec 17, 2023, 03:36 PM

Gold! For that chirp you win one entire internet.

Treeman

Quote from: Againstthegrains on Dec 17, 2023, 03:36 PM

Nope ! flowers are flowers, more like the face or eye catcher (the attractant) of a plant  the flowers carry the genitals - stigma style and overy.
Therefore I am me.

Treeman

Gold! For that chirp you win one entire internet.
[/quote]

Fact check, The female part of the flower is called pistil and contains the stigma, style and the ovary. The male part of the flower on the other hand is called stamen and

Againstthegrain, I would not return that planet, u still won it.
Therefore I am me.