The APP has been updated!

Started by DuaneWessels, Jun 12, 2023, 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuaneWessels

Lee took the APP and added the Roller Handle, Universal Case Feed Magazine and the APP Deprime kit. (R1800.00 worth of extra's!)

Then Lee fitted the APP with their patented automatic primer feed system!
There is no priming system made that is as fast, effortless, or uniform as the APP primer. Cases and primers are automatically fed. Primers are seated uniformly without "feel" or adjustments required. Safe with any brand or size of primer. Change primer size in seconds. No shell holders required!

When you're finished priming — simply twist out the priming tool and replace with the supplied shell holder adapter. Then you can use all the APP accessories available to Bulge Bust or Primer Pocket Swage.

Use the included APP Deprime Kit to deprime your cases quickly. No shell holder required!

The Lee Precision Deluxe Automatic Processing Press, currently sold out but more info here.
https://480bc.co.za/Lee-Precision-Deluxe-APP

And for the guys like me who invested in the  APP and ACP Lee has launched an upgrade kit for both machines. The kit includes the rail assembly, primer trough, hardware and roller handle upgrade kit. It does not include the 4 tube case feeder, deprime kit or shell holder adapter...most of us APP/ACP owners own these bits already.

The upgrade kits should be available here in the next month or so.

ig1379.jpeg
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

Sounds great Duane.

I already have the APP with universal de-capping die and the x-press shell holders.

If the priming tool upgrade really works as intended, and Lee has ruined their good reputation with their more recent priming tools, I would really like to see how this thing runs.

DuaneWessels

Lee's new priming system works like a dream.
Same type of system on the Deluxe APP, Six Pack Pro and new Pro1000.
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

oafpatroll

Ivr never got priming totally reliable on my ancient Pro 1000 so this does sound appealing.