Licence printing card farce

Started by Treeman, Aug 23, 2022, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treeman

So get a call from a friend, licence was approved 27 01 22, still waiting for the card. I told him to go speak to the DFO in his area. After 3 months of making an appointment, going in and getting same answer he asked for help again.
I phoned my contact on Thursday night, said he will try help, make some calls and see if he can trace the card. First thing he said was "Dave - rural area DFO, just not interested" - he was correct it is a rural area DFO. A lazy fat arsed self important little person who plays on his phone all day and drives around looking impressive to the simple Ciskei peoples, but he is so important that you must make appointments to get him at work place  :o

Monday my contact phones me to collect the card ? Thursday night to Monday versus 7 months of no results. Card was printed ages ago, the DFO just did not bother about it - fokkoli worries.

All the above is legal and above board, just one cop phoned asked, made arrangements and followed up with a phone call. Who is coming down this way, will you collect cards. You here, thank you, I will help you another day in other direction.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Shotofrank

I saw a card of a friends while collecting my own card,when mentioning it, it turns out he had been calling in about it for a year.
Just go physically check yourself.
Why, when and where. Then death.