Competency Farce

Started by Treeman, Jun 29, 2023, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ds J

Time to study the FCA, or pay a lawyer to do so. The children under 21 who have obtained competency,  and/or firearms licenses, have probably done so before the SAPS became stricter with their implementation of the FCA.

If the local DFO is responsible for the decline, you could lodge a complaint with the station commander against the background of the FCA as well as other successful applications. Maybe even try to take it up with the DFO again - also against he background of the FCA and other successful applications.

If someone at the regional office or even higher up is responsible, an appeal or a re-application is probably the only way.

I surely hope you get this through!

Quote from: Ds J on Jul 16, 2023, 06:07 AMTime to study the FCA, or pay a lawyer to do so. The children under 21 who have obtained competency,  and/or firearms licenses, have probably done so before the SAPS became stricter with their implementation of the FCA.

My ouer seun se bevoegdheid (al 4 wapenkategorië) is goedgekeur na 11 maande.  Hy was 17 jaar oud ten tye van die aansoek.
Interessant dat die DFO op daardie tydstip aan my gesê het die Bevoegdheid gaan nie goedgekeur word nie. Ek vra toe hoekom nie? Hy voldoen aan al die vereistes. Nee, antwoord die DFO, hy is te jonk.  Ek sê toe: Al manier om uit te vind is om die aansoek in te stuur...

Hy is nou 19 en het reeds 6 lisensies op sy naam.

Die jonger boetie is 16 en het eers vir sy ID aansoek gedoen.  Die week nadat hy sy ID kaart gaan haal het, toe dien ons sy Bevoegdheid aansoek in.

Ja, na regte behoort die onverkorte geboortesertifikaat aanvaar te word.  Dit is die enigste wettige ID vir 'n landsburger onder 16 jaar.  Ek weet van 'n jongman wat op 12 jaarige ouderdom al sy bevoegdheid gehad het en op 13 sy eerste lisensie.  Dit was 'n klompie jare gelede, hy is nou omtrent 25 jaar oud.

Treeman

I think this is a way to stop it all getting silly, Cody had a 11 and 9 year old write with him. I in all honesty feel it is a bit of a joke that a 12 year old can be considered legally competent for anything.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Treeman

21+45+14=80 days if my arithmetic is still in tact.
[/quote]
All the above is good and well if any notice is taken to it by our clowns at CFR
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Quote from: Treeman on Jul 24, 2023, 07:18 PM21+45+14=80 days if my arithmetic is still in tact.
All the above is good and well if any notice is taken to it by our clowns at CFR
[/quote]

Sometimes you need a competent ring master to get the all clowns in a row...

NoStepOnSnek88

Quote from: 223 on Jul 24, 2023, 08:49 PM
Quote from: Treeman on Jul 24, 2023, 07:18 PM21+45+14=80 days if my arithmetic is still in tact.

It would be great if the CFR (Registry) could be abolished at a law reform opportunity.

However a concerted effort would be needed from all role players, organisations, individuals, groups, members, owners, lobbyists etc.
a true Hoplophile, this is the way.
How To Fight Gun Control South Africa 🇿🇦
Telegram Main Group Link: https://t.me/+qzLqIPl_FEg1ZDA0