My Gun Site Ban

Started by Treeman, Sep 09, 2023, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treeman

;D  - I see my Gun site ban which was till the 11th month this year ( 1 year - at least it was the last time I went on Gun Site a month or two back) has now become "forever". Had to laugh because I really indented to ask why one year ? I mean like whats gonna change in a year?
Now I will not get the chance  :(
........................loves white girls hates white men, works undercover as a gentleman with a private game and I ruined it, but at least every body knows now.

I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Maybe they realized your grammar will never match their standards?   ;)

Treeman

Quote from: 223 on Sep 11, 2023, 09:42 PMMaybe they realized your grammar will never match their standards?   ;)
This makes sense, certainly could not fault him for that.  ;D  Yaaaaaa boet, I just laugh it off these days, is a pity though, I met many people and interacted with some great guys, some to this day still. Visited at homes or road side, coffee shop meetings Cape Town to Bloem to Durban to Kruger Park all through the site.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Quote from: Treeman on Sep 11, 2023, 10:00 PM
Quote from: 223 on Sep 11, 2023, 09:42 PMMaybe they realized your grammar will never match their standards?   ;)
This makes sense, certainly could not fault him for that.  ;D  Yaaaaaa boet, I just laugh it off these days, is a pity though, I met many people and interacted with some great guys, some to this day still. Visited at homes or road side, coffee shop meetings Cape Town to Bloem to Durban to Kruger Park all through the site.

I have sympathy for your linguistic struggles.  I also need to translate my thoughts first, which does not always come out like Shakespeare would have put it.

And then you also helped a gunsiter in distress on a deserted road late at night.  He who banned you...