Can your hunting dog track twice in a day ?

Started by Treeman, Sep 24, 2022, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treeman

I was reading about light and sound spectrums beyond our perception. Beyond our spectrum means they do not exist - not being there means they not there, if you get what I am aiming at.
Now we know that many animals see and hear what we can not - bats pretty much do what we call seeing by sound, and birds use road maps we can not see or sense. 

I had a customer who had a old father he doted on, the customer was 45 - 50 years and a respected lawyer attorney. and his Dad in his 80 ties, he was 2 kinds of engineer and some other big learned thing as well. He had Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, basically just sat where he was put till he was led somewhere. This guy really reeeelly did everything for, to and because of his father, he was included as if he was alive and well.
When we worked at his place the old man was brought out and sat at a bench to watch us, he sat there - nothing, gone. I tried talking, sitting touching nothing, he was not home.
But But BUT - the old man could see electric fields and underground water, he would when moving stop and point " daar gaan die krag, daar gaan die water" "yk hoe mooi is die stroompie" - " Kyk daar, daar loop hy"
I thought it was random mumblings till I mapped out his power, water and shining lines, each day I noted he pointed there to there with his stick and mention water or power. I then walked him next day - from same x point to same direction - not only same place but same thing, power - water shiny thread.
Wanna know the knocker ? If I took him to another stand point, his perspective, direction changed but the start and too pointing was the same. "sien jy? Daar loop hy, so mooi"
Somewhere in that short-circuited malfunctioning - over functioning, newly lit up mind, he could see things THEY WERE THERE< THAT I AM SURE OF.

This experience made me wonder what all was right there in front of us but not there for us.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Ds J

You are now touching the good stuff. I know a man with similar faculties. He

- points out water whilst talking on the phone. He literally sees what the caller on the other side sees.

- has a sense for electric fields

- khe knows which organs are affected.