Hello, this is me.

Started by Bonsai, Dec 07, 2023, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonsai

Hello here is a link of a video that I made of me and the things I do with my Dad.
The link takes some time to load because its a video.You must click and weight for it.
First click on picture.
life o Cody by Cody  Allen, on Flickr
Be interested.
Be Amazed.
Be Kind.
Be Grateful.

Bonsai

Yes weight for it, because it takes heavy long to load  ;D  :o .
Be interested.
Be Amazed.
Be Kind.
Be Grateful.

Ds J

Welcome! Glad you made it to the forum.

BBCT

oafpatroll

Welcome. Looking forward to following your adventures.

Tripodmvr

Welcome young man. Glad you are posting.

Treeman

Bored, they said it was going to pour with rain, now we stuck at home and it's fine outside  :'(
Would have been best weather for summer - no sun, just clouds and no rain. "My Dad should listen to me because we can always turn back if we wrong about the weather".
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Treeman

Quote from: Treeman on Dec 09, 2023, 09:53 AMBored, they said it was going to pour with rain, now we stuck at home and it's fine outside  :'(
Would have been best weather for summer - no sun, just clouds and no rain. My Dad should listen to me because we can always turn back if we wrong about the weather.
He has now made a point and gone back to bed (10:15 and he is sleeping). I listened to him all morning telling folk "My Dad should listen to me because we can always turn back if we wrong about the weather"
Therefore I am me.

Ds J

Treeman

Quote from: Ds J on Dec 09, 2023, 12:44 PMGo fishing.
You know, at about 15:00 I asked "what do you feel like doing Code's?"
Well ye, guess you know the answer. Boy is busy weaving a bullwhip end part at mo, I have been brining chicken and warthog. 
Therefore I am me.