Lee 9mm Luger Factory Crimp Die.

Started by Brian43x, Jul 18, 2022, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian43x

Looking for the above in Port Elizabeth area.

Brian43x

Treeman

Gees, that was quick, where how ? second hand or from a poster here?
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Brian43x

Quote from: Treeman on Jul 19, 2022, 05:23 PMGees, that was quick, where how ? second hand or from a poster here?

New from Maca arms in Uitenhage. None of the shops in PE had..

Treeman

Yes they are well stocked and have a smaller consumer base than PE, I have also gotten things there that I could not find in PE even after waiting months.
Therefore I am me.

oafpatroll

Quote from: Treeman on Jul 21, 2022, 05:33 PMYes they are well stocked and have a smaller consumer base than PE, I have also gotten things there that I could not find in PE even after waiting months.

We have a gem of a shop like that here in gangsta land. It's called Blunderbuss. I have bought stuff off the shelf there that i could hardly believe. Fairly recent examples were a Lee .277 bullet mould, 1000 .277 gas checks and .277 and .278 sizers. I called them to find out if that sort of stuff still existed in the real saffer world not expecting much success. Craig, the proprietor, has an epic collection of militaria in the shop so a short visit is not possible for me.   

Brian43x

Quote from: Treeman on Jul 21, 2022, 05:33 PMYes they are well stocked and have a smaller consumer base than PE, I have also gotten things there that I could not find in PE even after waiting months.

Actually credit must also go to Webb's who out of their own called Maca and asked if they had one in stock.

Treeman

Quote from: Brian43x on Jul 22, 2022, 06:41 PM

Actually credit must also go to Webb's who out of their own called Maca and asked if they had one in stock.
Quote from: Brian43x on Jul 22, 2022, 06:41 PM

I did not know Webbs was still even open.
Therefore I am me.