Re-Barreling - are we able to again ?

Started by Shotofrank, Aug 15, 2022, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotofrank

I have a friend in the police force, a Captain, also the DFO. We were chatting recently and he was telling me how after the court rulings we can re-barrel again, but, that somewhere someone just blocks it. He said they have tried to follow the path of the application, but they just get stone walled. Some where in the police force there is a high ranking self centered ****** that feels his opinion, wishes are above the court's rulings and just does as he pleases. Part I do not understand is how it is not traceable and how it is not identifiable, surely if applications are filled out sent through the steps there must be a traceable stopping point in the flow - who issued those instructions ?

The cops I am talking of are shooters, collectors and hunters, they are just as pissed and frustrated as you and I, yet they even being in the police can not help themselves solve this riddle. Who is instructing over and above the courts?
Why, when and where. Then death.

oafpatroll

Short answer: The commies in charge.

SAPS are in breach of more court orders than satan has demons and they care FA for the rule of law.

Shotofrank

Seems it is happening - here there, but happening.

Treeman

Seems we are winning some court matters
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Shotofrank

Have any other posters heard anything more on re-barreling of rifles again? I see cards can be printed on paper again, for now, this makes me wonder of progress in other areas of the Cele brain dead saga.

That man really does annoy my sense of civilization. 

oafpatroll

Quote from: Shotofrank on Sep 19, 2022, 08:20 PMHave any other posters heard anything more on re-barreling of rifles again? I see cards can be printed on paper again, for now, this makes me wonder of progress in other areas of the Cele brain dead saga.

That man really does annoy my sense of civilization. 

He makes me realize how fond I am of hemorrhoids by comparison to him.