Keep those batteries charged!

Started by DuaneWessels, Jun 30, 2023, 07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuaneWessels

The NITECORE UMS4 Intelligent USB dual-slot charger designed to recharge your batteries fast, safe and efficiently.
The UMS4 will reach a maximum total output of 4000mA when using a 2A output USB power adapter.
A brightly lit LCD display reports real information including battery health, charging time, charged volume, charging current, battery voltage and type, cut-off voltage and charging mode.
The UMS4's intelligent charging technology automatically detects and applies the appropriate charging current/voltage while allows users to manually adjust the charging current/voltage for specialized battery types.
The UMS4 supports various battery types (li-ion/imr/lifep04/ni-cd/ni-mh) and common battery sizes including (21700, 18650, 16340 and 14500).

https://480bc.co.za/Nitecore-UMS4
ig1422.jpeg
usm4d.jpg 
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

Treeman

Please tell me more, I will pose this question as a statement.
Are there really better chargers ? Why? an R150 Eveready charger with 4 batteries is surely the same thing and you get 4 batteries in the deal.
Why is this charger any better?
I want a answer for this, because I have chased better chargers and they all been the same shit, please tell me why yours is better.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

DuaneWessels

See if this was on Tapatalk you would have had your answer already.

This charger can charge not only different types of batteries...including 21700 and 18350 (Both new high drain batteries) but also different makes(li-ion/imr/lifep04/ni-cd/ni-mh).

Plus the quick charge 3000MA mode if paired with a 2A USB power adapter...most new cell phones ship with this.

When it comes to batteries and chargers I tend to want the best option available.
I have had cheap chargers destroy expensive batteries...
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

oafpatroll

The ability for a charger to handle multiple battery chemistries is a big advantage IMO.

Treeman

This charger then charges from wall with plug like mine, but then also charges from a usb port. I for first time read my phone charger plug and it said 5v -2 amp. Does this mean it will also charge from a car charger or car usb port?

I have not kept up with these things I think - my batter charger for car use has a cigarette plug in  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
The 4x4 shop told me that car rechargeable battery chargers were not made, about 3 years ago. I found a old yellowed plastic box in a PC shop with mine in it and owner of shop gave me the thing.

So to be clear, this is a USB plug in charger for all battery types (or most common types) - so one can use it at home from USB port or from a car or power bank USB port ?
Therefore I am me.

Treeman

I am  so tired of my charger being wrong charger or making the batteries hot, or 3 batteries appear charged and one just never gets charged, that is if I believe the little red lights.
I been thinking as posting, its more than 3 years ago, its like 5 years since I last bought a new and better charger, they all two point wall charger types.
Therefore I am me.

DuaneWessels

Quote from: Treeman on Jul 03, 2023, 09:10 PMThis charger then charges from wall with plug like mine, but then also charges from a usb port. I for first time read my phone charger plug and it said 5v -2 amp. Does this mean it will also charge from a car charger or car usb port?

I have not kept up with these things I think - my batter charger for car use has a cigarette plug in  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
The 4x4 shop told me that car rechargeable battery chargers were not made, about 3 years ago. I found a old yellowed plastic box in a PC shop with mine in it and owner of shop gave me the thing.

So to be clear, this is a USB plug in charger for all battery types (or most common types) - so one can use it at home from USB port or from a car or power bank USB port ?

This one uses a USB cable to charge, so you need to plug it into a USB socket/Adapter. If you have 2A QC one this charger will charge batteries much quicker.

Nitecore makes excellent chargers and betteries.

I have an old one here that I still use...bought in 2013 and still works.
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za