1960s Acme 200 Shotgun Reloading Press

Started by Ashholecigarclub, Nov 15, 2023, 03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashholecigarclub

Hello everyone, I just purchased a Vintage c. 1960s Acme 200 Shotgun press to restore and I'm missing key components for the base plate. Station1 shell holder. Stations 4 and 5 that are threaded. I have the feet, but 1 broke during shipping. The shipper forgot to send me the primer seater and wad guide. It also came with the electric iron. I could not find any pictures except on "ysterhout.net. Could someone please help me find out who that person is, so I can get information on the parts they acquired ?

Treeman

Good luck with this, seems like you have a big hill to climb. Perhaps Driepoot has a contact at Ysterhout
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Ashholecigarclub

It will be a challenge, but not impossible. I seen someone else is building one similar, but there is no way to contact them.

Tripodmvr

414Gates posted about an Acme Reloader that he bought in a post on Gunsite in 2012.

Treeman

Quote from: Tripodmvr on Nov 16, 2023, 09:48 AM414Gates posted about an Acme Reloader that he bought in a post on Gunsite in 2012.
Oh, so it was him, I thought you had one - you or Gert Odendaal
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Ashholecigarclub

Quote from: Tripodmvr on Nov 16, 2023, 09:48 AM414Gates posted about an Acme Reloader that he bought in a post on Gunsite in 2012.
That's who I seen post the pictures, the last update was July 2nd of 2023.