Cody - Treeman account issues.

Started by Treeman, Dec 13, 2023, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treeman

I need to get this cleared up and outa way. My Son and I mostly share my PC and it is causing issues.

Cody does not log out when he uses my computer, and I do not log out/in because its my PC, I can stay logged in, its easier.
 Same with the Flicker account.
He has my old PC, but I replaced it because it was like 2002 model and ran out of those memory card things you slot in. So he uses mine because his is slow and so fkn untidy he can not find a thing ( uses it for school though, about all it gets use for, simple type and save projects, the rest of PC is entangled in mega "needs" games apps and things just downloaded.
Next issue is he may post what he wants as he wants, but he must read it to me or if as usual I am in another room doing something else leave it on screen, I will go through it and just safety check it (try correct grammar spelling TRY !) It then gets posted after discussion.

Rule is he cannot be in trouble or moaned at about his post, even if he moans or ridicules me - which allows me to check it without fear for him.

It is a two sided problem, if people perceive I am posting as Cody, his credibility is gone, if I post with my language, manner people will lose respect for a 15 year behaving like that.
So yea I gotta try correct this matter.

BUT !!!!!!
It is going to happen again, of this I am sure.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

janfred

One way that can sort the problem is to have two different browsers installed.

At a guess you probably use Chrome browser. Make sure you are logged into your accounts on this browser. Next, install Firefox browser. Make sure that Cody logs into his accounts with Firefox.

In future, you use Chrome for all your internet needs and Cody uses Firefox for all his needs. Just don't mix and match.

There are a lot of different browsers out there, so if you don't like Chrome or Firefox, there are many more available. Just as long as you and Cody use a different one to each other.