Mavsgear Intro

Started by Mavsgear, Feb 03, 2024, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mavsgear

hi Treeman thanks for intro.
Treeman suggested I put my business here,

Mavsgear is a small 1 man company that prides itself in supplying the right equipment to the right people.

Out of many of lines, we have recently been very succesful with a new edc knife. Thought I would share it here.

Treeman

Yo Travis, ya! you gonna have to learn to post pics, that knife I bought is blerry nice, it actually although being sold as a Bush butchers knife, we are using it for skinning.
I have passed your details to some guys from other Whats Up forum who are after those torch's.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Mavsgear

Again. Thank you for the suport treeman. I will get used to this and am happy to post pictures and alot of them.

oafpatroll

Welcome. Nice looking blade that. Care to tell us a bit more about it?

Mavsgear

Orders of the Pickled Steel Warhog designed by Johan Jordaan are still open

Designed and built to be the almost ultimate hard work horse and EDC. Fully ambidextrous with duel thumb studs, reversible deep carry wire clip, axis / clutch lock, and all the extras you have gotten accustomed to Available in Green and Black Micarta.

Due to the extreme popularity and performance of the Pickled Steel D2 steel, we decided to do it in D2 as a first release!

Priced at R1195 + R175.

Blade Material: D2
Edge: Wetstone sharpened
Blade Finished: Blackwashed
Handle Material: Aluminum with Micarta inlays.
Pivot: Axis / Clutch lock
Color: OD Green or Black
Grind: Flat
Clip and all hardware: Stainless steel
Extras: Gift box, Micro Fiber Cloth, Pivot tool, extra screws, Extra pocket clip, Extra spring

Overall Length: 192,86mm
Blade Length: 81,18mm
Blade Width: 39,96mm
Blade Thickness: 3,6mm
Handle Thickness: 14,6mm
Net weight: 105g

oafpatroll

Lekker. I rate D2 as a knife steel. Have a number of knives made of it and the edges on the ones I use hold up really well. As long as I touch them up on an extra fine stone periodically sharpening isn't an onerous chore.

Mavsgear

Very true. These have turned out very well and the clients who have recieved theirs have only jad good things to say about them.