Reloading Area Evolution

Started by big5ifty, Jun 01, 2022, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaavG

Awesome setup there 414gates! My setup is a small workstation and RCBS Rockchucker for most things and old Lee for depriming etc - kids have fun using the deprimer...

What I haven't worked out is a nice way to mount the RCBS powder measure & scale - I've looked at the stands but undecided...

oafpatroll

Quote from: DaavG on Dec 04, 2023, 07:32 AMWhat I haven't worked out is a nice way to mount the RCBS powder measure & scale - I've looked at the stands but undecided...

In my previous setup I had my powder measure and on a wall mounted shelf made of half a concrete paver on 5mm agle iron triangular shelf brackets. Was lekker as it was separate from the work surface, at a comfortable eye level and totally stable and vibration free. Must do it again.

oafpatroll

I met a guy at Rooikraal range once who had designed and was manufacturing tis rig which I thought looked very smart.

DaavG

Quote from: oafpatroll on Dec 04, 2023, 08:42 AMI met a guy at Rooikraal range once who had designed and was manufacturing tis rig which I thought looked very smart.

Very smart!