Technopro Online Store - Randburg

Started by Roy Beck, Mar 24, 2024, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy Beck

Hi guys, has anyone on this forum had a bad experience with Technopro Online Store ?
I ordered and paid for goods to the value of R6500 in June 2023 and to date have not received my goods ? Owner of the company is a "gentleman" named Kobie van Zyl

Treeman

This is the epitome of and white trash living of other people's money. Did me for a few hundred as well, I have done a few write ups regarding him. This guy kindred hatred in me I have not felt in many years.
This is thick skinned, lying, so what you going to do about it - a true con man.
yussus ! I hate this Techno Pro thing.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Roy Beck

Hi Treeman, as you have said in the past, if nobody exposes him the sad reality is that other people like you and I will suffer the same fate. I don't know how people like this sleep at night ?
They don't have a conscience. They make a living by stealing. Unbelievable specimen !

Tripodmvr

Roy Beck

Yes Tripod, 100% sure. Why do you ask ?

Roy Beck

How ironic,this is what he posts on FB

Roy Beck

Treeman

https://www.facebook.com/kobie.vanzyl/photos

Same guy that did me in with the cleaning rods. Go read his reviews.
Therefore I am me.

oafpatroll

I wouldn't use them again. Had more bad experiences than good and a couple of mates got burned.

DaavG

oafpatroll

Unfortunately the stuff I bought from technopro was keenly priced and they had a wide range. Their poor service and shaky business practices however more than cancel those benefits out. Same applies to Tactical Distributors SA in my experience. If their brick and mortar shop was closer to me I'd buy stuff that was actually physically in stock but risking an online order is not worth it.

Thankfully there are numerous online alternatives with 480BC, Sportshooting SA, Jizni and Camdix really standing out ITO excellence in service and ethical business practices.   

Treeman

My hatred for this TechnoPro thing is huge, he was a tough guy on the phone 700 km away, wonder how it would have panned out if I could have gone to his shop, into his shop.
Therefore I am me.

Roy Beck

Treeman I am planning to visit his shop the next time I am in his nick of the woods, but I have seen reports on social media that he may have already gone belly up in the meantime