VEHICLE DYNAMICS COURSE IN PE

Started by Tactical Rifleman, Aug 07, 2024, 08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tactical Rifleman

PM me if you want to join the training group

Based on the decades of experience of our instructors conducting high level vehicle based security operations in hostile environments, our 1 or 2 Day Vehicle Dynamics Course, with  Low Light Module is available for pistol carbine or combined and is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of mobile vehicle security. 
It is estimated that many of us spend an average of one and a half hours per day in a vehicle,  yet the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) required to survive a potentially life  threatening engagement in and around vehicles are some of the most dangerous and equally most misunderstood in the tactical sphere. 
By applying sound, tried and tested defensive military and law enforcement tactics this course will teach provide  the learner with the best chance of survival of a vehicle-centric attack. Suitable for the tactically minded citizens or law enforcement personnel, this course will provide the knowledge of how to maximize survivability.
This is about what Vehicle Close Quarter Battle (VCQB) is and also what it isn't. This course is centered around an environment that is organic to everyday life and provides shooters with sound tactics and accurate information.  Covering a broad spectrum of subjects pertaining to vehicle security, from pre-departure through to Actions On being attacked while in or around the vehicle during ambush or hijacking, we dispel the often peddled myths of vehicle based defensive tactics and provide reality based solutions based on lessons learned by professionals.

JamesNotBond

When I tell the people back home that people like the people at the table we are at, do these courses and that these courses are no less common than first aid courses, I really have to explain very slowly just what this country has become.
I wonder how many times I have been "that South African chap and his BS stories"

oafpatroll

It's looking like they may be required in blighty before too long.

Treeman

Quote from: JamesNotBond on Aug 12, 2024, 09:52 PMWhen I tell the people back home that people like the people at the table we are at, do these courses and that these courses are no less common than first aid courses, I really have to explain very slowly just what this country has become.
I wonder how many times I have been "that South African chap and his BS stories"
You still that "that South African chap and his BS stories" even here in the RS of A
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Treeman

I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.