Sectional density and overall weight

Started by Treeman, Sep 09, 2024, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newton

Quote from: Tripodmvr on Oct 18, 2024, 03:30 PMYoutube videos are edited to include only the good shots. Just think of the ones without jaws and other wounds. On our hunt this year the story was told of a Mr Moneybags who refused to search for a wounded kudu cow. R5000 was not a problem and he would shoot another. No sympathy for the animal's suffering.
MR Moneybags I would hesitate to suggest is NOT a real hunter
A good farmer / hunting operation would get rid of people like this quite quickly

BTW;
Did someone else go and look for the wounded Kudu ?

Newton

Quote from: Tripodmvr on Oct 18, 2024, 03:30 PMOn our hunt this year the story was told of a Mr Moneybags who refused to search for a wounded kudu cow. R5000 was not a problem and he would shoot another. No sympathy for the animal's suffering.
I read this again slowly ..
YES .. STORY
I have read this one at numerous places before

Hunting "stories" are about as accurate as ..You-tube !
However what I wrote previously still stands - although the last bit about .. did anyone else follow up the wounded Kudu is perhaps not included in .. "THE STORY"  ????

Newton

Quote from: oafpatroll on Oct 18, 2024, 03:34 PM
Quote from: Tripodmvr on Oct 18, 2024, 03:30 PMYoutube videos are edited to include only the good shots. Just think of the ones without jaws and other wounds.
Indeed. Yoochoob is about as accurate a reflection of real life as any reality show or sitcom.
There must be a huge number of stupid and gullible people in the World then ?
A "Yoochoob" channel is a business and a lot of people make a lot of money from - "Yoochoob"

Newton

Quote from: oafpatroll on Oct 18, 2024, 03:34 PM
Quote from: Tripodmvr on Oct 18, 2024, 03:30 PMYoutube videos are edited to include only the good shots. Just think of the ones without jaws and other wounds.
Indeed. Yoochoob is about as accurate a reflection of real life as any reality show or sitcom.
About - "Accurate"

Perhaps referencing Bryan Litz counts as a .. "reality show or sitcom"  ?

Perhaps the reality is in fact in the discernment of the watcher ?