firearm sales

Started by coolman10177, May 26, 2022, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolman10177

I have been wanting to post this question for a while:

If you could see any firearm brand /make/model sold in South Africa that is not  currently on our shelves, what would it be. This is not limited to any class of firearm for example, shotguns, handguns etc.

I Would personally like to see more lever action firearms on the shelves

Treeman

Never really thought about this, often said "I wish we had shops like in America, guns lined up x 100 on racks".
Me - I guess just more choices, that would include lever guns and pump action rifles.
Really just realized I had never been further on subject than realizing we were really short on choices. We live in a country where we ask what is available and not what is it we we want, choose.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

DuaneWessels

72421-DEFAULT-l.jpg

My left kidney I will give for this.
480BC Supplies
078 459 2188
duane@480bc.co.za
www.480BC.co.za

Ds J

It would be nice if we could have a better  access to wildcats. Or at least the ability to have them built to a more reasonable price and preferably no paperwork.

8mmRUM, or an 8x68AI - somehow these tickle all the right spots.

The OP asks about brand, make, model. I would like to see more of the Russian firearms. We know the AK variants, a Baikal or two and that's about it. When one searches the web, they have quite a few other brands as well.

Treeman

Yes to be able to Wildcat would be so so nice.
I have 2 old "wilcats" at present but now they are factory loaded.
Therefore I am me.

Mohamed

I can't think of anything in particular, but there are many. Walther,Colt,S&W,H&K etc have a wide range, so do many of the other brands. We see a fraction of what's out there on the shelves. Would be nice to have a wider variety. 

oafpatroll

I'd like to see Mark Serbu selling stuff here, not that i could buy much of it though. Two things on the lust list are:

BFG-50A

Siris integrally suppressed

janfred

Rather not the one that explodes from time to time...

oafpatroll

Quote from: janfred on Jun 03, 2022, 12:18 PMRather not the one that explodes from time to time...

It was only the one time, was the RN 50 single shot and it wasn't a fault with the rifle. It was the dimwit driver who stuffed it with mystery collectors ammo that was quite possibly charged with pistol powder.

janfred

He did it again. This time on purpose 😂

oafpatroll

Quote from: janfred on Jun 03, 2022, 01:14 PMHe did it again. This time on purpose 😂

Thank goodness I missed that. Suppose it fits the profile perfectly.

Againstthegrains

Would be nice to have a shop connected to a smith, that sells affordable actions, barrels and reamers, that you can go in and decide exactly what stock, action, barrel, chambering you want, pay for it, put in the license application, and by the time the license is approved, you can collect it all assembled.

Treeman

Quote from: DuaneWessels on May 27, 2022, 08:22 AM72421-DEFAULT-l.jpg

My left kidney I will give for this.
Looks like the Canadian kinda thing ? Chambered in what .375 or 35 rem ?
Therefore I am me.