TechnoPro is belly up ?

Started by big5ifty, Feb 09, 2024, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big5ifty

Placed a small order for gun oil from them.

No emails responded to.

No phone calls answered.

Went to their premises, and it's all locked up.

Either someone died, or they went bust.

Best you order stuff somewhere else.

oafpatroll

Glad it was small one so your loss wasn't too bad. I gave up on them a few years back due to their extremely shaky quality of service.

jager

Quote from: big5ifty on Feb 09, 2024, 11:58 AMPlaced a small order for gun oil from them.

No emails responded to.

No phone calls answered.

Went to their premises, and it's all locked up.

Either someone died, or they went bust.

Best you order stuff somewhere else.

That's pretty much standard for them. I've never had an email reply from them, nor managed to get through on the phone. Ever.

Your items will probably arrive 1 random day about 6 weeks from now.

Treeman

I sincerely hope I was a part of this downfall, the owner was a total P***. A K**** of note, I despise him. I have renewed and followed up on my reviews and comments for perhaps 8 - 9 years now. I have reposted my experience with that thing, 2 - 4 times a year.
" If you were so worried about the items you should have insured them"
" all items are securely packed" - 0.204 cleaning rods wrapped in brown paper and send 600 km by courier ?
" how can you pack a .204 cal cleaning rod in brown paper and call it securely packed" - "No one else has complained".
"Well I  am not paying for it, you should have insured it", " try and straighten them"

I wish I can get his number, I wish I could phone him. I will not put name here for legal reason, but the bay with his name was insulted when he was born.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

oafpatroll

I think I bought from them 7 or 8 times and roughly half of those were smooth. The others were not and I decided to move on when a buddy of mine bought a 15k (in 6 years agos money) scope which neither they nor their supplier had. He eventually secured his refund when he visited JHB and called them to say that he was on his way over to collect it in person. They bullshitted him for months about the stock coming in and then about them having refunded him. Trick with them was that a lot of what they listed was quite a bit cheaper than you could find elsewhere.

Treeman

Herman was a professional "me first" you second, "maybe"
Take money, and never lose it after it's in your hands, wear the plaintiff down till he just gives up.

A horrible guy. 
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Roy Beck

Treeman I think Kobie must be one of the worst human beings I have come across in my life....the type of person that every parent hopes their child will not become. Not sure how he was raised but my f@#k I dont know how he sleeps at night when he reflects on all the people he has stolen from. Nothing but a common fraudster