Apologies to all

Started by troglodyte, Feb 16, 2024, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troglodyte

The amateur gunsmithing board was removed by myself, this was accidental. I am apparently not as moderate able as I believed.
While doing routine cleaning up and tidying up of the forum I removed an entire board and not just the offending post.
I do apologise for this to all whom this affected.
 :-[

oafpatroll

No worries. It was being spammed to death by 'people' who think we read Cyrillic script and need access to the shadiest of crypto platforms.

Treeman

Quote from: oafpatroll on Feb 16, 2024, 09:30 AMNo worries. It was being spammed to death by 'people' who think we read Cyrillic script and need access to the shadiest of crypto platforms.
Please elaborate ? You or site, or you when on site ?
I have had only 1 crypto and one sales thingeee
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

oafpatroll

Quote from: Treeman on Feb 16, 2024, 11:51 AM
Quote from: oafpatroll on Feb 16, 2024, 09:30 AMNo worries. It was being spammed to death by 'people' who think we read Cyrillic script and need access to the shadiest of crypto platforms.
Please elaborate ? You or site, or you when on site ?
I have had only 1 crypto and one sales thingeee

I meant the thread where oom driepoot asked for the creation of an amateur gunsmithing board. Was hit with a number of posts related to russian crypto BS. 

Newton

Quote from: troglodyte on Feb 16, 2024, 09:18 AMWhile doing routine cleaning up and tidying up of the forum I removed an entire board and not just the offending post.
I do apologise for this to all whom this affected.
 :-[
Greetings
It appears you also removed my ability to start new topics / threads ?
Please let me know if this is some sort of mistake - or - ?

In the mean time a question ( which should be in the Hunting or Reloading section )

What are the longest bullets in 30 cal ( 308 )
From which manufacturer ?

Here is a list to get you started

Bullet Length List

How many people are using any of these long bullets ?

troglodyte

Aaaaaaaah ! i think I have been 'teached"

troglodyte

i am chastsized. Please give feedback to present status. I am at a loss to be honest.

Newton

Quote from: troglodyte on Feb 17, 2024, 10:58 PMi am chastsized. Please give feedback to present status. I am at a loss to be honest.
Thank you
Unfortunately I am still "excommunicated" ... lost - but fortunately not in Siberia or Mongolia

Treeman

I am sure 414 gates will fix this, he is a PC Computer fundi  have you tried contacting him.
I am who I am - I am not who you want me to be.
Therefore I am me.

Newton

STEEL SAFARI :
Not sure where this should go but I do not have many options ...

This form of shooting would be perfect for the KAROO - which is very similar to the American West
New Mexico / Nevada / Utah / Arizona

Perhaps American shooters could be enticed ? Game Safari PLUS Steel Safari

Newton

I wrote ( email ) to the organiser of this event ( in the US )
Received an almost immediate reply
As well as a reply from his South African connection who used to work with him ( now in Ireland )

There is a golden opportunity for someone who is keen to learn how this event is organised and conducted and who can get to the US

Unfortunately I cannot.

If you are interested drop me a PM