Inconspicuous rifle bags?

Started by Ds J, Jul 01, 2024, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ds J

Hi Folks, please share some ideas - how can one carry a rifle/shotgun inconspicuously?

Carrying a rifle bag in a shopping mall usually means that one gets attention from security.

How can one prevent that? It does unfortunately happen that one simply has to carry a rifle or shotgun along, and leaving it in the vehicle is truly unwise.

BBCT

I've got a electric guitar case that I got for a particular project from Cash Converters or one of those similar places. The acoustic guitar cases are typically shaped like a...... guitar, but electic guitar cases are typically flatter and more rectangular.

Some rifles are too long to fit in some cases so best to try before you buy.

I'd be willing to part with mine. PM me if you're interested but I will be mostly offline for the next week.

oafpatroll

I've used my daughters discarded sponsored hockey kit bags. A small, i.e. non 'tour' bag happily accommodates a rifle or shotty or even two at a stretch. One of them I reinforced internally with neoprene foam contact glued to the insides to make box sections and it worked like a bomb. Was a Princess brand so even made me mince when I walked.